Pages

March 17, 2009

Chatting with Codey...

Here I am with some BIG Bass that I caught at the pond by our house. I went to help a neighbor do something (Momma said be back in 30-40 minutes) and got sidetracked fishing (I was actually gone about an 1 1/2 hours. Oops!). Daddy showed me how to skin and filet them. Now next time I am lost in the wilderness I will ba able to take care of myself. Momma said she would cook them up for us tomorrow. YUMMY!!
Had ball practice today. Hit a homerun and
made an awesome out. Just gettin' back in
the groove!
I Love You Nonna & Poppy! Have an awesome, totally rad, overdosed on sugar week (Poppy you may have to sneak the sugar!)!
Chat some more next week!

1 comment:

  1. Codey - I love your fish. Did Momma cook them up for your all? You know Poppy is sneaking the sugary candy all the time. We can hardly wait to see you all play ball this weekend. You better watch that being late I wouldn't want to see you get grounded.

    ReplyDelete