The comings and goings of the Royal Court of Winston Manor. Royal in the sense that Jesus is our King. We serve a mighty God and our purpose is to raise life-long warriors for His name. Follow us in our journey, pray with us and for us along the way. Let us know what you think and how we can pray for you as we all follow along this path of life.
April 8, 2009
Brogan's Follow Up Visit
Okay, it's official...This is our first MAJOR injury. Brogan has to have surgery on her finger Thursday morning. We went for our follow up and like Dr. Heath suspected the nail under the skin has been damaged and needs to fixed. We went to the surgery center and got to take a tour of where she will be going. Talk about a fun field trip! I told her if I would of known we were going there I would have brought the camera. She didn't think that was very funny. Anyway, if you remember tomorrow morning please say a prayer for her. She is very upset about the idea. The older boys on the other hand think it is pretty cool and wanted to know if they could go with her. Imagine that, they want to be there for her, that is to watch her in pain I'm sure, no not really, it is definetely for support! ;) I told her that this was a perfect excuse to get a new pair of shoes but she wasn't going for it. Anyway, I will definetely have my camera tomorrow to document her experience. I am sure she will LOVE that!! Catch y'all up tomorrow when we get home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment